The company NEOVIA
As specialists with years of experience in the field of roads and airports, our employees offer relevant and targeted technical solutions to surfacing maintenance and renovation issues.
NEOVIA uses this expertise to make its clients’ projects a success. Its aim is to respond to each project by providing the best economic and technical solution for long-lasting surfacing.
Through regular involvement in the early stages of project contracting, NEOVIA helps its clients to achieve their aims and provides appropriate responses to their needs.
Neovia key figures
- Group turnover: €28M
- Productive investments made over inception: €15M
- Training: 5% of the payroll every year
- Staff: 170 employees
NEOVIA has chosen to make use of a wide range of techniques for preserving road assets, making it the single contact for airports, interdepartmental road directorates, motorways and departmental councils.
Finally, NEOVIA has chosen to make use of a wide range of techniques for preserving road assets, making it the single contact for airports, interdepartmental road directorates, motorways and departmental councils.View the leaflet
Port. +33 (0)6 34 27 17 56
Port. +33 (0)6 48 13 22 33
Port. +33 (0)6 10 34 25 76
Éric DE CARBONNIÈRES
Port. +33 (0)6 09 30 36 16
Port. +33 (0)7 77 14 70 89
From small country roads to motorways, the modern French road network is extremely significant. Renowned across the world, it is the result of the highest standards from its managers (interdepartmental road directorates, departmental councils, towns, cities and motorway companies), whose maintenance policy guarantees optimum levels of safety and comfort.
A specialist in road maintenance and renovation, NEOVIA provides appropriate solutions for all substrate types, increasing their lifespan.
Finally, NEOVIA has chosen to make use of a wide range of techniques for preserving road assets, making it the single contact for airports, interdepartmental road directorates, motorways and departmental councils.
- Crack sealing of asphalt substrates ensures they remain watertight.
- Cold asphalt mix (CAM) restores road surface impermeability.
- Treating bleeding using ultra-high pressure (UHP) water jetting maintains the grip qualities of wearing courses.
- Road marking removal through ultra-high pressure (UHP) water jetting removes 100% of road markings (paint, thermoplastic tape) without affecting the substrate.
Airport surface maintenance
Constantly increasing traffic, the development of high-capacity aircraft, and passenger safety, security and comfort concerns mean that all airport surfaces (runways, taxiways, parking areas, etc.) are subject to increasingly significant technical constraints.
A specialist in maintaining and renovating airport surfaces, NEOVIA offers the whole range of maintenance techniques.
- Renovation of concrete slab joints (stripping, chamfering and reforming).
- Shallow and deep cutting.
- Resurfacing deteriorated concrete.
- Dowelling concrete slabs.
- Renovating runway and taxiway lighting (trench digging, coring, fastening lighting and grooving).
- Hydroblasting (Rubber removal) from runways using ultra-high pressure (UHP) water jetting.
- Friction measurement of airport runways.
UHP (Ultra-High Pressure) technology
Ultra-High Pressure technology consists of jetting pure water at a pressure of between 600 and 2500 bar. Neovia Technologies uses UHP for road and airport applications:
- Removing rubber from airport runways
- Treating bleeding
- Improving roughness
- Removing runway markings
This innovative technology can be used to treat road surfaces to improve their characteristics (grip, visual aspect) without affecting the substrate. It can be used on all kinds of existing substrates (asphalt mix, surface dressing and concrete) and types of surface (airport runways, roads and motorways). The technical choices we have made have been instrumental in our success with our clients:
- Service pressure: 2500 bar – Maximum pressure used for all sites, providing optimum effectiveness and yield
- Flow: 35l/min. – Low flow, guaranteeing the substrate’s lifespan and maximum autonomy for the unit (one working day)
- Compact truck – 8×4 vehicle with no trailer for minimum congestion.
- Support arm for the jetting tool located at the front of the vehicle for precise targeting of the surface to be treated.