On runways and roads alike, users’ safety depends heavily on the grip level of the surfacing. Constant skidding measurements ensure that airport surfaces remain in good condition.
- Measure grip levels of airport runways in order to determine their actual Coefficient of Longitudinal Friction (CLF).
- Analyse measurements and check their compliance with the minimum threshold set out in the decree of 10 July 2006 (TAC decree).
- If necessary, determine areas that require work in order to be brought into compliance.
Click below to download our certification from the French civil aviation technical service (STAC), and the technical communication document from the French directorate general for civil aviation (DGAC):
- Functional airport measurements (with projection of a film of water) to determine the coefficient of Longitudinal friction ( CFL)
- Operational measurements at airports (dry measurements) in the event of snow, ice...
- Road skidding measurements